Every now and then in this line of business you come across something really special. The picture above is graphic. At one home inspection I came across a dead mouse in the breaker panel. Who knows how long the carcass had been there. The panel had holes for which wires are introduced into the panel , and from there the mouse had entered . Fortunately, limited damage had occurred within the panel. This demonstrates that the electrical panel must be sealed for safety.
Substandard knob and tube wiring
will need to be upgraded for